My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tresa and Elliot- Engaged

Tresa and Elliot are planning a July 3rd wedding. As the day gets closer, I can feel their excitement and see how much they cannot wait for the big day.

For their engagement session we visited Quarry Park. It was my first time visiting this park so I was eager to see what it had to offer. As we started to walk through the park, I found myself stumbling behind Tresa and Elliot and just soaking up the beauty of the park. There were numerous paths that lead up to different water filled quarries and gorgeous locations.

We scheduled their e session for sunset because Tresa and Elliot met years ago right around that same time in day. Here are some of my favorite images from the session. Please check out their slideshow on my website to see more!





No comments: