My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Rehnstrand Family

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting the Rehnstrand family. They recently added a little baby boy, Rylan to the family. When I first asked about Rylan, Wendy informed me that her husband's family has had all boys for the last 83 years. 83 years of boys! Can you imagine that? She told me that her husband and her didn't want to be the ones to ruin the tradition so they were thrilled to learn that they had their boy. Rylan has two big brothers, Nolan and Nathan.

After I arrived at their house I quickly learned how much Nolan and Nathan love their baby brother. They gave him kisses throughout the entire portrait session. Here are some of my favorite images from the portrait session.







No comments: