My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Orwoll Family

Recently the Orwoll family stopped by for an evening filled with lots of fun and bright flashes of light. The flash from my lights proved to be a bit much for the youngest gentleman. At one point he pretty much just had his eyes closed until the light stopped flashing. His mom and I could not help but to laugh a little bit because he was so cute. Here are some of my favorite images from that evening:

I just have to quickly say that I love this image. I think it is adorable how the little guy is just soaking up the moment and holding onto his Dad. Love it!!!
The tickle monster strikes again...




Doing his muscle pose.

No comments: