My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Car Accident

Last Saturday my husband and I received a phone call stating that there was a major car accident in our driveway and that we should come home.  We did just that.  Upon arriving in our neighborhood we saw a medical helicopter taking off, that is when we knew the accident was really bad.  We had to park at our neighbors house because we weren't able to get any closer.  As I walked from their yard to mine, my knees got weak and my heart raced.  I couldn't believe what I saw.  It is Tuesday and I still cannot believe it.




My heart goes out to all of the people that this car accident effected.   It was a horrible accident that I know has touched me and my family in more ways than I can express.

No comments: