My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ashley and Branden were married on June 20, 2009 at Crist Church in Otsego. They met 8 years ago at a Battle of the Bands contest where Branden's band took first place. Ever since then, I think that Ashley has been Branden's #1 fan. Here are a few images from their day.

This is Branden and his good pal.












I didn't see her eyes leave Branden's eyes the whole time she walked down the isle.






During the ceremony Ashley was giddy with excitement. When the moment came where they were announcement husband and wife, she grinned from ear to ear and leaned into Brandon.




Their little flower girl (also their daughter) didn't want anything to do with pictures. I personally think that this is one of my all time favorite flowergirl images though. :) I love
Shortly after the above image was captured, we found the flowergirl asleep on a couch. How cute is that?!











This bottle of Ketchup intrigued me because it was all dressed up. After taking the picture, I was told that Ashley's grandmother made a fancy meal a while back ago and Branden asked for Ketchup to go with it. That is why she brought him his own bottle for the wedding dinner.



I love this picture! Ashley and Branden are so much fun and just love smiling.






No comments: