My photo
Otsego, Minnesota, United States
This is the place to view recent images that I photographed and to learn a few things about me. All images are copyrighted by Katie Raivala Photography.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Meet the Fam

Let's Meet the family, shall we? After all, their beautiful faces are bound to appear in blog in the future. :)

This is Ethan. He keeps us entertained, snuggled, and our ears talked off. He is definitely Mr. Look at Me, Mr. Chatter Box, Mr. Competitive, and Mr. Check Out My Gorgeous Blue Eyes.
This is Noah. He is the cook, explorer, and like 99% of the time...in a happy go lucky mood. He is Mr. I Will Do My Own Thing, Mr. Fan Inspector (he can tell the colors of fans at other people's houses), Mr. Hugs and Kisses, and Mr. I Have A Smile that Could Bring World Peace.
The boys are best buds. I guess that is what happens when they are so close in age (they are only 14 months apart). They like to jump on the beds when Mom and Dad aren't looking, they like to sneak snacks together, and they like to steal each other's toys. It's the perfect brotherly love.This is one of the photos that I will forever cherish. It shows their relationship perfectly. Ethan is leading the way, but making sure that he has his little brother right there with him and Noah faithfully trusts Ethan to guide him.

This is my hubby, also known as, Jon. We meet in High School at our first real job...Hardees. I remember the first time I met him, he was interviewing for the job and asked for a large root beer with no ice to drink. I told him no because that would be stealing and then the manager came over and told me it was ok. (Even back then I had a strong work ethic).

A few months later we started dating and 6 years and 15 days later we got married on cold winter day in January- yup, we just celebrated anniversary #7!

No comments: